What’s for Sale
Our eggs come fresh to you from Brianna’s flock of much-loved chickens. Pricing per dozen:
Standard: $4 Bantam: $3 Half-and-half: $3.50
Arugula, cress, and loose-leaf lettuce – $6/lb.
Red and green tatsoi and pac choy – $4/lb.
Sugar snap peas – $3.50/lb.
Other Planned Crops
- Baby broccoli
- Red marble cipollini onions
- Purplette bunching onions
- Sunburst patty pan squash
- Safari zucchini
- Goldmine zucchini
- Rainbow purple elite carrots
- A colorful selection of bush beans
- A variety of cucumbers for pickling and slicing
- An assortment of heirloom and other cherry and slicing tomatoes
Community Supported Agriculture
Our community-supported agriculture (CSA) program enables you to invest in locally sourced food and obtain a consistent supply of fresh, seasonal produce. See our CSA page for subscription details.
“He gives food to every creature, his love endures forever.”